Sunday, August 19, 2018

8/17/18 Friday August 17, 2018 (training with Kevin)

6:00am - Training with Kevin

Getting around to writing this on Sunday.  Did some foam rolling and rolling. Started out with some 20kg TGUs including a press.  Did some overhead work + walking, trying to fire the tricep and really lock out the elbows.  Most of this session focused on elbow lock out, so we moved on to 2H and 1H SW, 24kg mainly, and snatches as well, 24 and 28kg.  Did some double bell cleans with 24s.  Did some pressing as well with the 32kg and also pressed the 36kg, which I have not pressed in months. I was a little surprised at how easy the bell went up on the 36kg.  I did get a bit tight in the left hip and adductors after this training session.  I don't think I did a good job of stretching and warming up the adductors as I usually do at home, so that is something to keep in mind.  Going to continuing on conditioning for the next month up to the wedding date of 9/15.

7:20am - Finish

No comments:

Post a Comment