Sunday, November 30, 2014

11/30/14 Sunday November 30, 2014 (walking, pull-ups, push-ups)

Writing this late Sunday night.  Got back down to the lake for some body weight work and walking after driving back from being in Portland with my family and kids the last couple of days.  Damn it wasn't 30 degrees outside, just cold as balls.  I wanted to clear my head though and was perfectly fine dealing with the inclement weather.  Tried to move quickly.  Started around 4:45pm before it got dark, finishing in the dark with my headlamp on:).  Did I say it was cold as balls?

Wanted to keep the reps low, did 18 pull-ups (3 more than last week) and 25 push-ups.  Shit I just realized I did more work than I intended to do, whoops.  Definitely had one extra set in there at the end by accident.  Pull-ups were harder than I expected them to be.  Interesting.  Not sure what to make of that other than I was driving all day and am under some real stress.  Need to be mindful right now.

Walking
5 pull-ups
5 push-ups

Walking
4 pull-ups
5 push-ups

Walking
4 pull-ups
5 push-ups

Walking
3 pull-ups
5 push-ups

Walking
2 pull-ups
5 push-ups

Longer walk to finish (30 minutes)

Did a ton of hanging from the rings as well, really trying to stretch the R arm pit, same as it has been for a week.  This helps so much, really does, and walking seems to reset things as well.  I felt really good after doing this training, much better than when I started.  Time to get some rest and hit some Moving Target Complex in the morning in 30 degree weather:)

No comments:

Post a Comment