Saturday, April 11, 2015

4/11/15 Saturday April 11, 2015 (pull-ups, push-ups)

Good day.  Went to Greenlake with the kids and banged out pull-ups and push-ups late afternoon in the rain.

Hanging from bar

7 pull-ups
5 push-ups (5 regular)

6 pull-ups
5 push-ups (5 regular)

6 pull-ups
5 push-ups (5 regular)

5 pull-ups
5 push-ups (5 regular)

4 pull-ups
5 push-ups (5 regular)

Total pull-ups - 28,  same as last week, 25 push-ups, same as last week, though I did them all regular (no Lizard style) to limit stress on the R elbow.  Wanted to keep today very light, no KB work, just resting this weekend mainly particularly in light of some of the mobility work I am focused on trying to do.  I have increased volume a bit lately and it's possible I am touching on the far side of what I am capable of right now.  Better to back it off a little bit that overreach, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment