Monday, June 9, 2014

6/8/14 Sunday June 8, 2014 (Pain Free exercises, long walk)

I talked to Jill today after dropping the kids off at her place and told her all of this shit that was going on and said, enough is enough, call Anne the mediator, let's make an appt, and let's get on with this.  She agreed.  I cried a bit on the way home, because this is very sad for me, I am really still working through this despite 16 months of separation and before that about 4 months from when Jill first told me of her unhappiness.  So going on 20 months and I am still working through all of this. Then I took a walk around Greenlake, came home, took an Epson salt bath, cried some more, felt a lot better, did some of the Pain Free exercises that are helping me, and went to bed.  One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment