Monday, January 20, 2014

1/19/14 Sunday January 19, 2014 (4.5 mile interval run / pull-ups)

My third week of the interval running mixed with pull-ups.  I end up running a bit further, closer to 4.5 miles, still doing 4 separate sets of 5 for 20 pull-ups, which feels "right".  Went on Sunday this time, I probably prefer Saturday to get Sunday off, but this is not too taxing that it really impacts training the next day so that is good, that is the point.  Running felt more powerful this time around, felt the glutes helping much more than last week.   Pull ups were fine, really was quite careful given the issues I am working through with my neck and trap (mainly L side).  Didn't notice anything on the pull ups except just a little bit of tightness in my R elbow, which I also noticed a bit last week.  Comes up sometimes.  I am going to work the lacrosse ball pretty good on the triceps and forearms for several days.  Snatching definitely tightens up my forearms but the lacrosse ball usually serves as a perfect anti dote.

No comments:

Post a Comment