Monday, October 28, 2013

10/26/13 Saturday October 26, 2013 (9 mile run in Vancouver BC)

Visiting friends in BC and they let me get out for a run along the Seawall out of Yaletown to Stanley Park.  Amazing day, very beautiful.  Had some trouble with my arches being very tight, and I knew this was a possibility as the entire run was on concrete basically and I have been avoiding running on concrete as much as possible around my runs at Greenlake.  I will now incorporate a bit more concrete running just because I am going to have to condition my body for this a bit more otherwise the 1/2 marathon will be even harder than I know it will already be.  Also need to really work the lacrosse ball on my feet, and probably get a massage which will help.  I was able to soak in a hot tub after running which was fantastic and will really help with recovery I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment