Sunday, October 13, 2013

10/13/13 Sunday October 13, 2013 (6 1/2 mile run around lake)

I ran a couple of times around the outer path at Greenlake today with my friend, actually hit probably about 6 1/2 miles total.  Also walked down to the lake and after the run all the way around, which is probably at least another 4 miles so this was a bit much for the body I am pretty certain.

Felt actually good running through I took a long time warming up intentionally, as my right knee was a little sore yesterday afternoon and into the morning.  Not totally sure what that was all about.  I am going to really focus on foam roll, lacrosse ball etc. and watch this a  bit closely.  Still mulling over trying to run the Seattle half marathon with my buddy after Thanksgiving.  Really running isn't my focus and I don't want to do something stupid that would impact my strength training.  I am really deliberating on this one at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment