Sunday, January 25, 2015

1/24/15 Saturday January 24, 2015 (pull-ups, push-ups)

Writing this on Sunday night.  Went on Sat afternoon to the lake with the kids.  Pressed for time, just wanted to bang out pull-ups and push-ups.

Hanging from bar
Hip mobility

7 pull-ups
5 push-ups (3 regular, 2 lizard for all)

6 pull-ups
5 push-ups

5 pull-ups
5 push-ups

4 pull-ups
5 push-ups

3 pull-ups
5 push-ups


Total pull-ups - 25, one up from last week.  25 push-ups, same as last week.

Some of these reps were tough if I am being honest.  Lats felt tired for sure - lots of KB work, I wasn't fully recovered I would say.  Also I didn't have really an rest between these sets as I would normally with short walking between each set, and I think that had an impact.  L shoulder has been a little tight and cranky lately, noticed it today.  Did some foam rolling work, lacrosse ball work, trying to get into the lat, armpit, release some of that tight stuff and am getting a good response.  Need to watch this and I think it may be time for another massage to try and help with recovery during the last  part of this cycle - 2 weeks left.  That and more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment